Follow us on Google+

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Gus Gus - live @ 9:30 club Washington D.C., (September 2002)

GusGus – Ive jut got a feeling that next year is going to be their year from clips I have seen of their new material. I think there sound is now going into an almost trance like EBM sound. I had a clip of a Iceland Airwaves clip from 2011 go on. Which I absolutley loved, which was full of reverb of the synths and the vocals which created a unique sound. So I have been doing reserach on the band, they were one of those bands that I have had cds by many times but not checked time. The following video is a concert from 2003, which is very much dancey in feel. Some excellent vocals throughout the concert as well as a human league cover thrown in. ‘Dance you Down’ and ‘David’ are very good on this clip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment